Sunday, August 12, 2007












cutiebrobro:D






















































my beloves.























[when we were like only fifteen]


:

Those sweet & innocent times

shall never perish




These holidays were great just that something unpleasent happened and guess leaving it untouch should be the best solution unless there's a better one-
currently using my brother's user cos mine's like too screw-ed up damn. have got a few random pictures here shall throw it up today alright.(:



--------------------------
its all about bu neng shou de mi miJay. and rihanna/jay remix umbrella(cindrella) playing for the whole of my sunday. I can't stop listening to jay's, aww, imma die hard jayzhou fan I swear, He's movie like power la, he's face all over man, can't resist la URGHHHHHHHH . HEN SHUAI !!!!!!!!! :P JIELUN WAN SUI WAN WAN SUI !!





Holidays ended

War c o m i n g -



yawns........

No comments: